1.13.2013

Back to School...

Back to Reality.

Time waits for no one. It moves at its own determined pace; though predictably understood, I still sometimes wish it would pass slower during those enjoyable days and moments, or quicker during an experience I'd like to get over with. Still, it does as it pleases and January 14th comes (and will go, just like the past 356 days). Since our days are bound by time, that's the reality of life. I've accepted it, but just because I've accepted it doesn't mean I have to like the reality of it. Ha.

My full time work recommences tomorrow after a three week break. I'm looking forward to getting back to the grind with renewed perspective but also lamenting the time 'off' from my mind being 'on' all the time, ifyouknowwhati'mtalkinbout. I'm trying not to count the days until Teacher Convention and Spring Break, but praying that the Lord will give me passion, strength, and wisdom to teach, live, learn, worship, and witness with joy between now and then.

No comments: