3.28.2009

Home Alone

Dale and Mark went to the Flames vs. Wild game tonight at the Saddledome (compliments of my co-worker - and they were free!). I was a bit surprised when Dale agreed to take the tickets, considering it isn't the Canucks but then again, "hockey is hockey" (as quoted by Mark). I wonder who they will cheer for, or if they will cheer at all since they don't really care who wins or loses tonight.

So that leaves me here at home, doing work. Apparently it's earth day today and I'm supposed to turn off everything from 8:30 to 9:00 (or is it 9:30?) BUT I really need to do stuff, so I don't know if I'll be able to jump on the bandwagon...I can with my laptop, but I don't know if that's allowed ;P

Wow, I just looked out the window (it's pretty crazy that it's almost 8pm and it's not dark outside yet!) and it's snowing!!! MAN, just when I thought I could start busting out my Spring wear =(

So much for wearing a dress to church tomorrow!

No comments: