7.18.2007

Shorts

I'm feeling...restless. I've been doing literally jack squat for the past 3 and a half hours. I still have 30 minutes to go until Dale's off work. Aside from mindlessly browsing facebook, reading up on the latest worst/best dressed in H-wood, finalizing songs for tonight's prayer meeting, writing an email, and pondering (just pondering) completing the last teeny writing assignment I have to do for my class that ends on Friday, I've done basically nothing. Am I wasting my life or what? I can't find a 24 magazine anywhere (it's a great time killer). I've spoken to virtually no one except the cashier at Starbucks and Dale for 2 seconds. I pity my lack of a social life at school, but at the same time I like that I have no social obligations. My time is my own and I can do with it as I please. And apparently it pleases me to do nothing. It's times like these that I wish I had a social group to cling to for passing times of boredom. Unless it is the case that I get bored with them ;P The cohort friends that I did make back in September are all scattered about these days and because most classes end at 1 no one really stays after that. I'm looking forward to lunch with my two friends tomorrow. One of them is going back to Kamloops for pretty much good so I won't be seeing her for a while. The other got hired to Surrey too so we'll prolly see each other often.

Mmm, this oat fudge bar from Starbucks is the best. If you haven't tried it, TRY IT! So good.

I think I've mastered my 20 minutes on the treadmill. I'm going to start trying for 25. Yesterday, I ran with virtually no feelings of exhaust and no asthma afterwards! That is a miracle. I think I may start playing sports again.

I've added the new Activia to my diet. I have yet to see the effects but my stomach has been bubbling for the past hour. Good bubbling ;P

If I could choose any car to have for free, it would be a Toyota Rav 4. The older model. Unfortunately, according to Dale I can't have that car cuz we already have an SUV and it's quite a bit of money. We've been looking at getting a Toyota Matrix as a second vehicle and for me to use for work in September. I hope we do. I need a ride.

I need contacts. My eyesight sucks and so does having to wear glasses all the time.

I've given up McDonalds for a month and a bit now. Try it! It's not that hard and it'll do your body good.

I miss my long(er) hair.

I want to see: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Harry Potter, Bourne Ultimatum, License to Wed, Premonition, and The Zodiac. Anyone seen these yet and are they good?

Okay, times up (finally)! Gotta go pick up Dale.

No comments: