2.19.2012

Back by popular demand

...not really!

Time has given me little of itself to devote to blogging but not to fret; to all my faithful readers, I'm still around. I've been soaking up some serious theological readings which I will make sure to dispense with liberty in due time. Sometimes, in order to write effectively one needs to read widely and take in so as to give out something worth the while. Stay tuned.

In other news:

Mischa is cuter than ever! And if you facebook and me as a friend, you'll witness that remark as truth. She's a little over ten months now and is 17 pounds of pure, crawling love. Dale and I are in the midst of planning her first birthday party, and we have no idea what to do. Do we throw her a big birthday bash for us (because, in reality, what one year old knows what a birthday is anyway)? Or gather her little friends for a play date with climbing structures and other things to be pushed and pulled, tossed and bounced? What to do. I don't know.

Our basement is almost fully developed via DIY shenanigans and our friends hooking us up with pro guys to do the harder stuff. I'm excited for the space! That, plus we get to add a few new pieces of furniture to the mix, including some fun decor for Mischa's new playroom. Dale wants to buy her a "tent that will also fit her friends when they come over and play." How cute is that.

No comments: