3.27.2011

Wow, it's been a while. Sorry, faithful readers (all...none of you, hah). Life is catching up with me. The past couple of months have just flown by as the anticipation of the arrival of our daughter has taken precedence over much of my emotions and time (shopping, cleaning, preparing her room). To say the least, we are excited. I'm in the homestretch (2 weeks until her due date) and just waiting to go into labour any time now. Although, I haven't taken my mat leave just yet. I have a feeling that she's going to stay tucked in my uterus until the bitter end.

Aside from waiting for the baby to make her appearance, I've been uninspired and in a dry spell. Not sure why, though. I have some idea but it doesn't quite suffice for me. There's always a deeper issue to be prodded. I think I've just been complacent in my internal prodding and have settled for accepting this dry spell as it is.

On a brighter note, it's spring break tomorrow! I'm not sure what to do with myself but walking lots is definitely on my list ;)

No comments: