3.31.2009

Tuesdays

One of my favorite weekdays because I get to hang out and study the Word with our small group (and I mean small - there's 7 of us when everyone is present). We usually have it at our place but tonight it was at Brad's (aka. my parents' basement suite) and it was movie night. We watched Slumdog Millionaire. Great movie. I enjoyed every part of it, particularly the portrayal of unconditional, unwavering, persistent-against-all-odds love.

Very similar to God's love for us.

Three more days until the weekend! Not that I'm counting down. Okay, I just did. I'm still recovering from Spring Break - but seriously, I love and am blessed to have the kind of job that I do. Not everyone gets to spend their days with 30 other people doing fun stuff (English and Social Studies is FUN) that I come up with and getting paid for it!

No comments: