3.18.2008

Photoblog

Because our laptop is slow and for some reason Mozilla won't upload in Facebook (or maybe it's just because our computer is SO slow), I've decided to post some pics here of random occasions last month and just recently =) Enjoy!

Click HERE for our group photo at our goodbye gathering. I decided to put a link because resizing it would only blur all of the beautiful faces!

bautistas
03.17 Indian dinner with the Pongs, Paraisos, and Booj! (My first time having Indian food!)
gibcboys
03.16 Andrew, Dale, Justin, and Ant
estebans
03.16 With the Estebans and Licuds (and their cute baby boys!)
foxgirls
03.16 Friends since middle school!
prayer
03.16 Prodd praying for us
Charis
My favorite baby (and god daughter)
beth
03.01 The closest I got to Beth Moore ;P
LPM group
03.01 Living Proof Ministries - Conference
LPM2
03.01 Posing after the conference
sherry
02.23 My elementary friend Sherry! First time we've seen each other in 12 years!
Charis2
02.16 Charis' superman!
charis3
02.16 Again with my favorite baby!

No comments: